Cisco Bug: CSCtb59567 - Diversion counter support in SIP diversion header
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM erases the diversion-counter field received in SIP although, according to draft-levy-sip-diversion-08.txt, existing Diversion headers received in an incoming request must not be removed or changed in forwarded requests. If CUCM could preserve that information, the diversion counter could at least keep on increasing at each forwarding iteration. Currently it cannot raise higher than 2 (a diversion header without counter field defaults as 1 count). Conditions: Network setup is as follows: PSTN <--SS7--> PGW <--SIP--> CUCM <--SIP--> IP Phone The call flow is involving multiple redirections between PSTN and SIP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases