Cisco Bug: CSCtb58123 - PAB fails to add contact with maximum length name
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:It may not be possible to add a new contact to PAB Conditions:This issue is seen if user attempts to add a new contact to PAB and uses maximum length strings of random characters for all fields.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases