Cisco Bug: CSCtb53159 - confList maximum participants shown on Phone - 16 is the limit
Feb 12, 2013
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: There is a limitation for maximum number of participants shown in confList i.e 16. Conditions: This limitation needs to be properly documented in User Guide, so users are aware of it, that even though we can add as many conference participants as conference bridge supports. The confList only shows to a limit of 16 and from 17th participant onwards, list shows latest 16 participants. This needs to be documented.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases