Cisco Bug: CSCtb50637 - P-Asserted-Identity header received in 181 is not displayed on IP phone
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:CUCM IP phone may not display the new connected party information for an outging SIP trunk when remote cluster/PBX initiates a call forward. Conditions: Remote PBX forwards the call to a different destination and sends SIP 181 response with P-Asserted-Identity and/or Remote-Party-ID header containing the new connected party information.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases