Cisco Bug: CSCtb50594 - /proc/calypso/status/vault/diskinfo not accurate for space available
Jun 15, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: /proc/calypso/status/vault/diskinfo is not an exact indicator for available disk space for a drive. The calculation used is based on an assumed value and not the actual value. Conditions: All 2.x versions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases