Cisco Bug: CSCtb49823 - Support for virtual host web server on 7921 and 7925
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: As of today the support for "virtual host web server" does not exist on 7921 and 7925 Cisco wireless phones. Conditions: The firmware for the Cisco 7921/25 wireless phones will be to modified to include the "Host:<host-name>" line into the HTTP request. This will handle the case of "Virtual Host" server in general. Also note that the 7921 will continue using the POST method (instead of changing it to the GET method).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases