Cisco Bug: CSCtb48533 - VZ: Need to handle better abandoned drive to brought back online
Feb 03, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Messages on the console indicate that disk drives are going off and back on line too often. The disk lights on the CDSM monitor shows this action as well. This is occurring even though the drives are not bad but only a few sectors may be. Conditions: The real-time nature of CDS is very demanding on disk drives and they must perform at a very high rate of performance, therefore when a sector on a drive doesn't respond in a timely manner, the sector is detected and removed from service.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases