Cisco Bug: CSCtb45676 - CUBE sends illegal status code " SIP/2.0 65535 Unknown"
May 04, 2012
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 888W Integrated Services Router
- Cisco AS5400XM Universal Gateway
- Cisco 881SRSTW Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 881SRST Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 881W Integrated Services Router
- Cisco AS5350XM Universal Gateway
- Cisco IAD888W Integrated Access Device
- Cisco 2821 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 888 Integrated Services Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: CUBE sends illegal SIP packet with unknown status code when CUBE is in race condition between in-leg and out-leg. Conditions: This problem happens when CUBE receives BYE from TGW before CUBE sends 200OK to OGW.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases