Cisco Bug: CSCtb41812 - CUCM mid-call H.323 capabilities re-negotiation exposes race condition
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Calls between H.323 endpoints and CUCM may be dropped during mid-call capabilities exchange (codec negotiation). CUCM will initiate the disconnect by sending cause 47 (resources unavailable, unspecified) to both endpoints of the call. Conditions: Seen in CUCM 6.1(3) with fax calls between a 3rd party H.323 device and an Cisco IOS router using H.323.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases