Cisco Bug: CSCtb38275 - RTSP - add support for restarting RTSP applications
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
2.2 2.3(3) 2.5(2)
Symptom: There is no way to auto-retart crashed applications in the RTSP/FSI eco-system. Conditions: Unlike the ISA eco-system, there is no provision to restart applications in the RTSP/FSI eco-system once they crash or quit on their own. This problem needs to be fixed to auto-restart applications that crash by having a monitoring process monitor these applications.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases