Cisco Bug: CSCtb37829 - No CAC response can result in choppy audio
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If CAC is enabled and the 792x phone does not receive a CAC response, then the phone's audio may experience frequent (approximately every 2 seconds) audio gaps on both the local and far end. Conditions: Access point may fail to respond to CAC request.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases