Cisco Bug: CSCtb37112 - Upgrade CURL to Prevent Man-In-Middle Vul
Jun 30, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(4) 7.1(3) 8.0
Symptom: Need to upgrade Curl software to prevent man-in-middle attacks per RHSA-2009:1209-1. https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2009-1209.html Condition: Upgrade appropriate RPM packages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases