Cisco Bug: CSCtb33516 - 2.1.1RTSP: stream stopped after trick play many times
Jan 05, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The c2k log file on a streamer contains many "play-callback" entries reporting READ_FAILURE errors for a given stream. Eventually, the stream stops responding to stream play commands. Conditions: This issue occurs when a site using separate streamer and content-store servers (as opposed to integrated streamer-vaults) attempts to playback live content close to the live point in a given stream. This occurs in CDS 2.1.1 and prior versions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases