Cisco Bug: CSCtb32220 - Need to display a message from the version being upgraded to
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An upgrade is not capable of displaying a warning message provided by the version being upgraded to. Conditions: There are no CUCM upgrades that can display a message, prior to the upgrade, provided by the new version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases