Cisco Bug: CSCtb31237 - Issue with Conf Start/End count
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1. Missing CiscoConferenceEndEv 2. ncorrect Number of connections in the call after conference 3. Leaking TransferManger objects in memory Conditions: In Conference scenarios involving shared lines, JTAPI's logic for start/end count goes wrong and it may result in pre-maturely deleting its TransferManger or may not even delete TransferManager.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases