Cisco Bug: CSCtb28328 - Eckhart: Fip snooping is still enabled even though acl throws error
Jan 21, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
4.1(2)E1(1) 4.1(2)E1(1a) 4.1(3)E1(1)
Symptom: FIP sessions do not come up even though it appears enabling fip on a vlan succeeded when the ACL table is full. Conditions: You will see this symptom because the ACL table is full and attempts to install acls when FIP is enabled on a vlan fail.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases