Cisco Bug: CSCtb20971 - CSM: CLI sync of out of band removal of objects not working
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ANM shows real and virtual servers after they have been removed on the CLI and a CLI Sync has been done on ANM. Conditions: CLI out of band removal of real and virtual servers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases