Cisco Bug: CSCtb20761 - 2.1 CDSM: SNMP service restarted from the GUI doesn't take effect.
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Restarting the SNMP service from CDSM does not seem to work. Conditions: Using the restart button on CDSM fails to restart the snmp daemon.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases