Cisco Bug: CSCtb20486 - Phone Migration fails if description contains apostrophe
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Create a csv using bat.xlt for phone migration and upload it. -->Goto Bulk Administration --> Phone Migration. -->Select the csv uploaded -->Select the target phone template and submit a job. -->Goto job scheduler and check the result Job getting failed with the below error: "A syntax error occured" Conditions: The description field should not contain apostrophe in the csv.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases