Cisco Bug: CSCtb19468 - Ccmadmin should not allow auto answer to be configured on shared line
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(3) 7.0(2) 7.1 7.1(2) 7.1(5)
Symptom: It is possible to enable Auto Answer on shared lines. This leads to indeterminate behavior because you can't control which of the shared line appearances will answer the call. Conditions: This behavior has been observed on CUCM version 6.1.3, 7.0.2 and 7.1.2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases