Cisco Bug: CSCtb17542 - Cache/Fill NICs on Vaults are being taken offline by CServer.
Jan 05, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cache/Fill NICs on vaults show up as malfunctioning adapters in the protocoltiming logfile. Conditions: A combination of reduced cache/fill NICs (3 or less), high fill load (in the 1000s), and active local evaluators (local smoothing, defrag).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases