Cisco Bug: CSCtb17198 - License loading fails for W1 license files.
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After a CUCM upgrade from 126.96.36.199091-2 to 188.8.131.52101-1 as well as 184.108.40.206101-1 to 220.127.116.11111-1; a license error warning indicating the system is running on insufficient licenses may be observed on the publisher. Conditions: This condition has been seen after upgrading CUCM from 18.104.22.168091-2 to 22.214.171.124101-1 as well as 126.96.36.199101-1 to 188.8.131.52111-1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases