Cisco Bug: CSCtb14454 - Notification Behavior of Imported Meetings in MP7.0.
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In MP 7.0, the meeting notification setting is not copied over on meeting import to another MP 7.0 server. This parameter is ignored on import and reverts to the value set from the scheduler. Desired behavior is for notification parameter to be carried over from meeting import. Conditions: MeetingPlace 7.0
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases