Cisco Bug: CSCtb13868 - SIP call is released in case SIP Update and SIP 200 OK cross eachother
Jul 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A SIP call may get released in case of glare. Conditions: CUCM 7.1(2) After the glare has occured a SIP 500 Internal server error is received and CUCM releases the call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases