Cisco Bug: CSCtb13769 - Some WCMs have same DSID and ping fails to one of them
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Sometimes, one DSID is assigned to two different modems. Ping failure occurs to one of them. uBR10k#scm 10.56.56.123 ser ver | in DSID DSID : 88593 uBR10k#scm 10.56.51.174 ser ver | in DSID DSID : 88593 uBR10k#scm 10.56.50.201 ser ver | inc Blaze Blaze Statistic Index : 39894 uBR10k#scm 10.56.51.127 ser ver | inc Blaze Blaze Statistic Index : 39893 Conditions: 1800 WCMs are connected. Around 500 WCMs are in one SPA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases