Cisco Bug: CSCtb09016 - BIND DNS Vulnerability per RHSA-2009:1180-1
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1 7.1(3) 8.5(0)
Symptom: Need to upgrade BIND software to address vulnerabilities described in RHSA-2009:1180-1. https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2009-1180.html Condition: Upgrade appropriate RPM packages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases