Cisco Bug: CSCta97265 - ip igmp snooping querier is removed from SVI after PC removed.
Oct 29, 2015
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco ME 6524-GS Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco ME 6524-GT Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: If you have a port-channel setup as an access-port and remove the port-channel interface, the Configuration "ip igmp snooping querier" will be removed from the corresponding SVI interface. For example: If SVI 301 on a 6500 is configured with "ip igmp snooping querier" and port-channel 1 is configured to be an access port in vlan 301. When port-channel 1 and its corresponding physical interfaces are removed, the "ip igmp snooping querier" command will be removed from SVI 301. Conditions: Need to have a port-channel setup as an access port and the corresponding SVI. Effects all SXH versions and SXI prior to 12.2(33)SXI2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases