Cisco Bug: CSCta97180 - CLI command "utils diagnose module disk_size" is not working correctly
Dec 02, 2013
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The disk_size diagnostics test is not checking the available disk space properly, and will not inform the user if there is too little disk space. Conditions: This issue will happen when the administrator runs the diagnostics commands all together or the specific disk_size module.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases