Cisco Bug: CSCta93147 - ENH Scanning-threat takes into account only created connections.
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
This is an enhancement request only. Symptom: Currently ASA's threat detection feature is taking into consideration only created flows (connections) This is an enhancement to broaden the scope of threat-detection scanning-threat functionality. Conditions: All PIX/ASA SW version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases