Cisco Bug: CSCta83348 - Router does not prioritize packets (QoS) based on DSCP marking
Feb 07, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RVS4000 4-port Gigabit Security Router - VPN
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Voice quality degraded when data traffic is sent at 100 Mbps. Conditions: Data traffic rate is at 100 Mbps or higher. SIP packets and RTP packets are marked with '0x068' and '0xB8' respectively. QoS trust mode on router and switch is set to 'DSCP'.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases