Cisco Bug: CSCta75670 - After upgrade from 6.x to 7.0.4, users on contact list show offline
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:Upgrade of CUP from 6.0.x to 7.0.4, contacts show as off-line after switch version. Conditions:A CUP user has an existing buddy list in 6.0.5, after the ugprade and reboot, the buddies show as off-line. Deleting and re-adding the buddy corrects presence until the next PE restart.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases