Cisco Bug: CSCta75305 - **BAD LOG TYPE** shown in trace logs when SIP device shuts down
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following may be seen in the SDI log files when a SIP phone unregisters: **BAD LOG TYPE**. This doesn't affect the behavior of the system. Conditions: SIP phone unregistering, in particular a 7940/60 with multiple lines.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases