Cisco Bug: CSCta70173 - Need to respin the rm_phone_guide cop file to update version check
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Installed cop file ciscocm.rm_phone_guides.cop on a 7.1.2 system in order to free up active disk space, but it didn't free any space on active partition as expected. Conditions: The system is a 7.1.2 system where version >= 184.108.40.20605. In an attempt to free up some space on the active partition, installed ciscocm.rm_phone_guides.cop. The cop file did NOT free up any space on the active partition but instead freed up space on the common partition.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases