Cisco Bug: CSCta60580 - 2.1 CDSM: Server DNS configuration can't be deleted in resolve.conf file
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
2.1 2.1(0) 2.1(3)
Symptom: When DNS Settings are configured and then deleted, they are not removed from the hosts /etc/resolv.conf Conditions: Create DNS setttings through the CDSM and then delete them.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases