Cisco Bug: CSCta58949 - Add ipvms driver trace activation using CLI command
Nov 03, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Need to provide a means for customer to enable and capture additional trace information related to the ipvms kernel driver. This is also needed for other Cisco products that use the ipvms streaming kernel driver. Conditions: Normal use for media streaming and/or conferencing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases