Cisco Bug: CSCta56773 - Remove ontape backup file from "common" partition
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to start a network upgrade because there isn't enough space in the "common" partition. Conditions: A previous upgrade left a database backup file in the "/common" directory.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases