Cisco Bug: CSCta40178 - Remove the Keystore loading in the SRST java client
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
7.1(2) 8.0 8.5(0.96011.10)
Symptom: Enabling secure SRST may fail The SRST java client (that is used by the SRST UI page to download the SRST certificate) loads the keystore as part of the initial TLS connection setup. However, the keystore is not used by the SRST since the client does not validate the SRST certificate. There is a possibility that this Keystore loading could be causing problems. Since we don't really need it, we should skip the loading of the keystore to avoid any potential problems. Conditions: unknown but it could be triggered by some uncommon sequence of events in Tomcat.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases