Cisco Bug: CSCta39327 - "\" missing in warning popup on DN page
Jan 08, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A backslash (\) character is missing on the warning popup window on the DN page Conditions: 1. Login to CUCM Admin page 2. Go to the DN Page 3. Try giving the DN with unacceptable character, say $,%,@ etc.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases