Cisco Bug: CSCta38306 - Tomcat Upgrade Needed to Address Vulnerabilities
Feb 27, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Automated or manual security audit of web services might detect possible exposure to known, low risk security issues. Conditions: Routine security audit.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases