Cisco Bug: CSCta37749 - CUPS needs to be case insensitive for userids
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUPC status shows as offline, when the user adds himself/herself in his/her own contacts window then it might not show the same status as in the top of CUPC. This weird behavior is not consistent and might vary each time the user logs in. Conditions: Happens when the userid in CUCM contains any non lower case characters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases