Cisco Bug: CSCta37670 - ASR1K-WATCHDOG crash at traceback generation code and dl_callback.
Jul 12, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 1013 Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
15.0(1)S 15.0(1)S1 15.1(0.0.0) 15.1(1)S0.7 15.1(2)S 15.2(2)S
Symptoms: Router crashes due to the interrupt being held for too long under stress loading. Conditions: The symptom is observed when using the BGP PIC feature and MPLS with 300,000 prefixes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases