Cisco Bug: CSCta36314 - some car reports considers extra day's data for generating reports
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(4) 7.0(2) 7.1(2)
Symptom: TopN reports show inconsistent data. In our case, the TopN report generated for one day shows different number of incoming and outgoing calls for a user when compared with the QOS Detail report for the same user Conditions: Issue when we generate CAR report logged in with Manager Id.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases