Cisco Bug: CSCta35563 - EDNS0 - Default length for UDP DNS should be increased due to DNSSEC
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The DNSSEC-signed zones may be unresolvable with the default configuration because the response size is too large. This is an ENHANCEMENT request to increase the response size limit in the default configuration. Conditions: EDNS0 is used with optional DNS Security.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases