Cisco Bug: CSCta33730 - ftp-out start-offset > 0 doesn't work for rate-stabilized content
Aug 17, 2018
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
2.1(3) 2.3(3) 2.5(0)
Symptom: Ftp-out operations starting at other than the beginning of the content do not match data at the corresponding offset in the original (pre-ingest) content if the content was ingested with rate standardization enabled. Conditions: This issue occurs when rate stabilization is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases