Cisco Bug: CSCta26106 - RSVP-3-CONSISTENCY error followed by an unexpected reboot.
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Products
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco 10720 Router
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 32 PISA
- Cisco Catalyst 6000 Series Multilayer Switch Feature Card 3 (MSFC3)
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 2 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco Catalyst 6000 Multilayer Switch Feature Card MSFC2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A device running 12.2(18)SXF15 and earler may experience the an unexpected reset: %RSVP-3-CONSISTENCY: Internal Error: PSB not in database -Traceback= XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Address Error (load or instruction fetch) exception, CPU signal 10, PC = 0xXXXXXXXX -Traceback= XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Conditions: The device is running RSVP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases