Cisco Bug: CSCta24387 - Support Restriction Bit in CallInfo
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When Restriction was set on CUCM, the phone still displays the call info. Conditions: In most operations, if the phone disabled the feature, the CUCM will not send the number to the phone. In this particular case, the phone received the number.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases