Cisco Bug: CSCta23683 - GUI crashes when Dial softkey requests a XML containing Dial URI
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using Cisco Corporate Directory, if user presses Dial after a contact is found, GUI would restart. After repeating 5 times, phone will reboot. Conditions: "Dial" softkey requests an URL which returns a CiscoIPPhoneExecute card containing Dial URI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases