Cisco Bug: CSCta18820 - ASA: capability for CSR certificate enrollment hash to be SHA
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
--> Symptom:ASA: capability for CSR certificate enrollment to specify hash configuration. Conditions: ASA CSR enrollments are performing using the MD-5 hashing. Provide capability for CSR to use higher security hashing using SHA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases