Cisco Bug: CSCta17041 - CUPC user can login with wrong password when LDAP conection break
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUPC user can log in to the cups server. but can not get the desk phone control. CUPC user can log in with wrong or no password. Conditions: When the CUPC is login and LDAP connection fails in the middle can cause the CUPC Client to log in with sucess for a wrong password.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases