Cisco Bug: CSCta16288 - RH Advisory to Update Package Util-Linux in RH 4AS
Feb 21, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: RHSA-2009:0981-2 advises to upgrade package util-linux to address one security issue and several bugs. Althea is currently running util-linux-2.12a-20.el4 and needs to be updated to util-linux-2.12a-24.el4 per the RH advisory (CVE-2008-1926). Conditions: We just need to update the new rpm change and do the basic testing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases